Are you facing a cash crunch because of an increase in demand or prices of the product? Have you ever felt like taking a personal loan but backed out due to the lack of basic knowledge about it? If you answered yes, don’t worry. This article will help you navigate through basic questions like; what a personal loan is? How to avail it? Or how much amount you can avail.
What is a Personal Loan?
A personal loan is a type of unsecured loan that requires no collateral. It can be used to cover various financial expenses like education, travel, home renovation, etc. You can avail a personal loan from banks, financial institutions, or digital moneylending companies like StashFin.
How Much Personal Loan Can You Avail?
StashFin provides a credit limit of up to Rs. 5,00,000 with interest rates ranging from 11.99% – 59.99%. The credit amount can be repaid in flexible EMI tenures ranging from 3 to 36 months. The StashFin personal loan, which is equipped with a credit line card powered by visa; can be used in ATMs, POS terminals for offline transactions, and at merchant sites to make online payments. The advantage of the StashFin personal loan is that you pay interest only on the funds you use and not on the entire credit line.
What are the Charges Applied on a Personal Loan?
You can avail an instant personal loan with StashFin with absolute transparency. There is a nominal processing fee, no hidden charges, zero prepayment and other charges. However, you can completely clear your loan amount once you have paid your first 3 EMIs on time. StashFin also provides up to 10 free ATM cash withdrawals in a month.
What are the Features of StashFin Personal Loan?
- Provides instant approval on your loan amount.
- Requires minimum documentation.
- Loads cash from the app to the credit line card within 90 seconds.
- Provides access to funds 24*7.
- Enables 100% cash withdrawals.
- Easy EMI option.
- Allows instant transfer of funds to the bank account.
- Allows partial repayments for cash withdrawals at low-interest rates.
- Can reprice the loan amount with a good repayment history.
- Transfers can be made through the card or directly from the account.
- 100 % secure channels that protect sensitive information.
- Referral benefits can be used to lower the loan repayment amount or to make purchases on discounts.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying for a StashFin Personal Loan?
To get an instant line of credit or a personal loan from StashFin, you need to be:
- Indian Citizen
- Above the age of 18
- Must have a source of income (either salaried or self-employed)
What are the Documents Required to Avail StashFin Personal Loan?
- Address Proof (any one of Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License)
- Identity Proof (PAN ID)
- Bank Statement and salary slips from the last 6 months
How to Avail StashFin Personal Loan?
- Visit the StashFin website.
- Submit minimum documents through the quick form.
- After approval, receive the credit line card within 24 hours.
- Start using funds for anything & everything.