What is a StashFin Credit Line Card? StashFin Credit Line Card is a smart and convenient alternative to credit cards and personal loans. It offers flexible loan amounts ranging from ₹1,000/- to ₹ 5,00,000/- (depending on the approval). The greatest benefit of the StashFin Credit Line Card is that you can borrow funds up to your approved credit limit, repay it and borrow it again when in need. You need not apply for a new loan every time you need additional funds.
What is the use of StashFin Credit Line Card?
Typically, the StashFin Credit Line Card can be used to address any financial need you have. It can be used to make purchases at any online merchant or POS terminal. It can be used to withdraw cash from any ATM (you get up to 10 free ATM withdrawals every month). That’s not all! You can also turn your purchases and withdrawals into EMIs and repay them.
What are the charges levied in the StashFin Credit Line Card?
- Annual fee/maintenance charge- NIL
- Card issuance fee- NIL
- Card replacement fee- Rs. 250.00
- Card reload fee- NIL
- PIN regeneration fee on App- NIL
- Charge per balance enquiry at ATM- Rs. 8.00
- Balance enquiry on App- NIL
- Transaction history on App- NIL
- Block/unblock card on App- NIL
- Charge per withdrawal (After free withdrawal limit gets over)- Rs. 20.00
What is the eligibility for StashFin Credit Line Card?
The eligibility to apply for a StashFin Credit Card are:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Both salaried and self-employed individuals are eligible to apply for a loan at StashFin.
How do I apply for a StashFin Credit Line Card?
To apply for a StashFin credit line card follow 3 simple steps.
- Download the StashFin mobile app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, and fill in your basic information.
- Submit KYC documents for verification. The mandatory KYC documents include address proof (Aadhar card), ID proof (PAN card) and income proof (salary slip for salaried/bank statement and ITR for self‑employed).
- Get instant funds. You will receive your funds within 4 hours of the approval and the StashFin Credit Line Card will be delivered to your address within 24 hours.
How do I repay the money borrowed on StashFin Credit Line Card?
The StashFin Credit Line Card allows you to draw as little as ₹500. You can repay the amount you borrow at any time or convert into an EMI and repay it in the tenure of your choice.
The process is completely online, and the approval process is prompt. Applying for a StashFin Credit Line Card is smooth and simple with StashFin. Apply and check your eligibility today.